Friday, August 30, 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF COLOUR


I have been watching a series 'Colour in Your Life' on Australian television station 4ME.
There are times that I miss some of the programs, but fortunately many of them are uploaded on to You Tube. The great advantage to this is that people who live outside of Australia can enjoy them as well. This program shows landscape artist John Turton's approach to his work. I don't think that you could love colour and not be attracted to John's landscapes. Brilliant colours and incredibly beautiful sky's. It is always a treat to listen to the artist and watch them work. A small window into their world. I hope that you enjoy this program as much as I did. It really makes me want to go and squeeze some paint out of their tubes and spend the day painting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...